Click here to exit this page now


Our Outreach service provides support to you in the area in which you live, this may be at you own home if it is safe or in a safe public space such as you GP surgery, Children’s Centre or other community space.  Your Outreach worker will help you to think about your situation and consider the options available to you enabling you to make an informed decision about your situation.

  • They will provide you with information and advice about a range of issues including housing, finances, personal safety and the criminal justice service,
  • They will provide an advocacy service to help you to have your voice heard with other agencies and organisations that you and your children may be involved in
  • They will provide a sign-posting and referral service to other services you or your family may need such as social care, mental health support or children’s support service.
  • Support in accessing safe temporary accommodation both locally and nationally.

You can refer yourself to the Outreach service or any of our other services by contacting us via the Helpline.  Workers from other agencies and organisations can also refer you direct via the helpline or email